Sunday, November 25, 2007

Stone 11th Anniversary Celebration video posted by The Local Brew

The guys at The Local Brew just posted a 4 1/2 minute short from the Stone 11th Anniversary Celebration & Invitational Beer Festival. As usual, their work is engaging and punchy. Take a gander. You'll enjoy it.

As I mention in their video, the Stone Crew is indeed an extraordinarily good looking bunch, and I can prove it. However, I will admit that it might be the fact that I know they're really cool people. That always changes your perspective of someone for the better!

Speaking of videos, some new vBlogs have just recently gotten posted on the Stone site. Truth is, they're not all that 'new' as we're playing a little catch up with them. There's still some from my OH, KY, IN trip in August that I hope to get posted this week. And the FRESH!!2 Dinner. Then we can get them back in proper chronological order (for those playing along at home).

No comments: