Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Missed A Day Already

Since Monday night. No. Time. To. Breath. Must. Keep. Running.

OK, so I'm being dramatic. But not by much. Crazy how often people tell me that I have the 'dream job.' The reality is that my job certainly has the image of a dream job, and by all rights it actually is, but not quite in the way they are imagining. I think their version has less meetings in it. And less emails. And more beer. During the day even.

My ideal version might also have a couple less meetings, and would definitely have less emails. Not less beer though (although I rarely have beer during the day as that's only fun as a rarity, but not as a regular thing).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Greg, you have the dream job.

Homebrewer Brian said...

I applaud you for doing it. I stressed myself just brewing a few cornies for a buddies wedding. I can't imagine trying to keep all us knuckleheads happy all the time and doing the meetings and "!!e-mails!!" Aah! I here you on that one.

Keep it up,
Cheers Brother

Glibbidy said...

Your doing a fine job. Keep up the excellent work. Live the life you love, and love the life you live.
Cheers!